Portable GC S-Chrome is a compact instrument for sulfur-containing compounds analysis in various media for stationary and mobile laboratories.
- Measure hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan mass content, with calculation of mercaptan and total sulfur content according to GOST R 53367-2009 in natural gas;
- Sulfur compounds analysis, including hydrogen sulfide in high concentrations, in associated petroleum gas;
- Hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan content analysis in oil and petroleum products, with direct feed of liquid sample into evaporator;
- Sulfur compounds content analysis in liquefied hydrocarbon gases with dosing with an optional liquid sampling valve.
- Electrochemical detector (ECD), highly sensitive and selective to sulfur compounds;
- Special input unit with the same dividing ratio for gas and liquid samples;
- Only air as carrier gas;
- Integrated carrier gas flow rate measurement device at detector and column discharge (independent gas flow rate setup).
- Analysis of H2S in high concentrations due to a tenfold detector signal attenuation in predetermined chromatogram parts;
- Short analysis duration (15 minutes to n-butyl mercaptan);
- Operation is controlled by Analyzer Software installed on external PC;
- High sensitivity with detection limit from 0.02 mg/m3 (in gaseous phase);
- No signal “damping” from hydrocarbons;
- Compact size and low power consumption;
- Low cost of ownership.
Certification and test results provided
- S-Chrome chromatograph is listed in the National Register of Measuring Instruments;
- This chromatograph has been successfully tested in PAO Gazprom, CJSC NNK SANORS, VNIIUS and VNIINP.
Option: independent gas feed from integrated microcompressor