The mercury analyzer is designed for continuous measurements of the mass concentration of mercury vapor in natural and process gases.
- Atomic absorption principle of measurement;
- Explosion proof.
- On transportation and gas processing facilities;
- At gas delivery points for export;
- Gas control for liquefaction in LNG production plants.
- No need for complex sample preparation;
- High selectivity and measurement accuracy;
- Wide range of measurements;
- Low detection limit;
- Fully automatic operation;
- High speed analysis;
- Calibration stability;
- No additional gases for sampling.
Advantage: Determination of atomic mercury by atomic absorption