This chromatograph in explosion-proof design is intended for on-line automatic measurement of the content of organic and non-organic matter in gas mixtures, liquefied gases and liquids.
- Analyzed fluid - gas, liquefied gases, liquid;
- Flexible modular design allows you to adapt the chromatograph for a wide range of tasks (up to 4 independent analytical channels).
Quality control of natural gas and LNG, including:
- Analysis of natural gas according to GOST 37371.7-2008, LNG and BOG according to GOST R 56835-2015;
- Analysis of natural gas of variable and extended composition according to certified measurement procedures;
- Analysis of sulfur-containing compounds in natural gas according to GOST R 53367-2009;
Control of the natural gas and LPG processing, including:
- Analysis of helium concentrate, control of helium membrane treatment process;
- Analysis of NGL and liquefied hydrocarbon gases in gas fractionation plants;
- Control of natural gas and LPG desulfurization processes at GPPs;
- Determination of methanol and other oxygenates in various hydrocarbon fluids;
Control of technological processes in petrochemistry, including:
- Control of olefins production (analysis of ethylene, propylene, butylene fractions);
- Control of production of MTBE and TAME (analysis of hydrocarbons, ethers, alcohols);
- Analysis of process flows and product sales in the production of rubbers;
- Control the quality of various products of organic synthesis, including alcohols, glycols, ethers and esters, aldehydes, ketones, fatty acids, etc.;
Flow measurements in various industries, including:
- Analysis of various volatile organic compounds, including plant emissions;
- Analysis of synthesis gas, coal gasification products, biogas, pyrolysis products;
- Analysis of hydrogen-containing gas;
- Analysis of permanent gases (He, H2, N2, O2, CO, CO2).
The above list is not limiting. To clarify the possibility of using MAG GS to solve a specific analytical task, it is necessary to fill in the data sheet.
Option: can be manufactured in a laboratory based design.
Option: liquid sample injector. External heated sampling valve or injector-vaporizer provides direct introduction of vaporized liquid sample into analytical column without any losses of analyzed compounds. Maximum temperature of the injector is 220°C.
Option: heated cabinet. MAG GC can be accommodated into a heated cabinet instead of using block-box which is more cost-efficient solution. The cabinet includes everything that is needed for GC: sample conditioning system, calibration gas cylinder, cylinders with carrier gas, controlled heating and lighting systems.