Every year demand on basic organic chemicals, which are components for production of a large number of substances, is constantly increasing. Without these substances: polymers, surfactants, pesticides, additives, etc. it is practically impossible to imagine life of a modern man.
Besides, business competition also increases - customers need high quality product at a fair price. The first can be achieved by carrying out continuous monitoring of raw materials and products quality, the second - by use of the information received to increase production efficiency.
The best option for solving this problem is to use Process Gas Chromatograph MAG. Flexible modular design and explosion-proof design allows you to select the appropriate configuration for a wide range of analytical tasks.
- Production of lower olefins and dienes (pyrolysis of oil fractions)
- Production of propylene (propane dehydrogenation)
- Production of isobutylene (dehydrogenation of isobutane)
- Production of ethanol (ethylene hydration)
- Production of methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) (synthesis from methanol and isobutylene, comprising fraction)
- Production of acrylic acid (two-stage oxidation of propylene)
- Production of isoprene (isopentane dehydrogenation)
- Production of methanol (synthesis from carbon oxide and hydrogen)
- Production of ethylene oxide (gas phase oxidation of ethylene with oxygen or air)
- Production of ethylen glycol (non-catalytic hydration of ethylene oxide)
- Aromatic Production (catalytic reforming of straight-run gasoline fractions, alkylation, dehydrogenation, etc.)
The above list is not exhaustive. To clarify the possibility of using the chromatograph MAG to solve a particular analytical problem, please fill in a questionnaire.
For details, please see the brochure.
Benefit of using the MAG process gas chromatograph
- Optimization of technological processes;
- Reducing the cost of secondary processing of raw materials and disposal of production waste;
- Quality control of raw materials, intermediate and final products;
- Reducing energy consumption.