Process Gas Analyzer AnOx Transmitter is a simple and cost effective version of an oxygen analyzer with metrological characteristics that is highly competitive with a fixed device.
- Manual by calibration gas;
- Ability to analyze one stream;
- Data transfer to external devices;
- Automatic work without operator intervention;
- No need for a PC - all operations are performed by the built-in microcomputer;
- Low cost of acquisition, ownership and maintenance.
- At gas processing plants;
- On objects of transportation and distribution of natural gas;
- At the enterprises of the chemical, oil refining and gas industry;
- Control of exported gas;
- To prevent abnormal situations in the event of a significant concentration of oxygen in natural gas;
- In custody systems in the distribution of state metrological control and supervision, including for quality control of natural gas in accordance with the requirements of ASTM D 7607-11 and European standard EN 16726:2015
Note: Depending on the type of oxygen sensor installed, the measurement ranges can vary from 0-500 ppm to 0-100% by volume