Portable Oxygen Analyzer is an explosion-proof, compact, convenient, autonomous and accurate instrument for measuring the oxygen content in gases at remote facilities and in laboratories.
- Operates at temperatures up to -40 °C due to temperature control of sensor;
- Long operation from the built-in accumulator with a possibility of recharge from automobile power supply and from a network of 220 V;
- Does not require additional gases and sample preparation;
- Small size and weight.
- Operational monitoring of the oxygen content in the CNG in field conditions, including when commissioning gas pipelines after routine maintenance;
- Mobile control of the oxygen content in the gas in the power system, food, chemical, oil and gas industry.
Note: Depending on the type of oxygen sensor installed, the measurement ranges can vary from 0-500 ppm to 0-100% by volume