Oxygen Analyzer AnOx is a reliable and accurate fixed industrial instrument for oxygen volume ratio measurement in an automatic mode.
- Automated by calibration gas;
- Ability to analyze two streams;
- Storage of results in the memory of the device;
- Various ways to transfer data.
- At gas processing plants;
- On objects of transportation and distribution of natural gas;
- At the enterprises of the chemical, oil refining and gas industry;
- Control of exported gas;
To prevent abnormal situations in the event of a significant concentration of oxygen in natural gas;
In custody systems in the distribution of state metrological control and supervision,including for quality control of natural gas in accordance with the requirements of GOST 5542-87 and STO Gazprom 089.
Note: Depending on the type of oxygen sensor installed, the measurement ranges can vary from0-500 ppm to 0-100% by volume