MAG process gas chromatograph is designed for automatic analysis of various fluids in the refining, chemical, petrochemical and other industries.
Setting up the analysis conditions, collecting, processing chromatographic data, processing and storage of the results of the analyzes is carried out using the embedded software.
MAG GC can include up to 4 independently thermostatically controlled channels. Each channel consists of 1 detector, 1 metering valve with the possibility of backup flash and a column system suitable for a particular application.
Flexible modular design allows you to select the appropriate configuration for a wide range of analytical tasks.
Types of Detector
The following types are used: thermal conductivity detector (TCD), catalytic combustion detector (CCD), electrochemical detector (ED), flame ionization detector (FID), electron capture detector (ECD) and their combinations.
- Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD) allows use of micro-packed and capillary columns. Provides fast analysis and low detection limits
- Catalytic Combustion Detector (CCD) allows accurate measurements of low concentrations of combustible compounds, including hydrogen, hydrocarbons, etc.
- Electrochemical Detector (ED) allows you to analyze sulfur-containing compounds from 0.1 ppm, using only air as a carrier gas. Provides linearity in a wide range of measurements and high selectivity to H2S and mercaptans.
- Flame ionization Detector (FID) has high sensitivity to organic compounds and wide linear range.
- Electron capture Detector (ECD) is widely used to determine the content of halogen-containing organic compounds, for examples, in petroleum and pesticides.