The automated process analytical system based on gas chromatography is designed for online measurement and control of pyrolysis process.
The list is not exhaustive:
- Permanent gases: H2, N2, O2, CO, CO2;
- Inorganic compounds: H2O, H2S;
- Saturated hydrocarbons (methane, ethane, propane, butanes, etc. up to n-decane);
- Unsaturated hydrocarbons (ethylene, propylene, butylenes).
- Upper and lower calorific value (molar, mass, volume);
- Molar mass;
- Absolute and relative density;
- Upper and lower Wobbe index;
- Compressibility factor;
- Methane number;
- Water dew point temperature.
- MAG chromatograph, including:
- Gas composition measurement package, with 3 chromatograph analytical channels and an electrochemical oxygen sensor;
- Liquid sample analysis package (manual) with 1 chromatograph analytical channel with evaporator (optional);
- Gas feed package, with carrier gas and calibration gas mixture cylinders;
- Sampling and secondary sample conditioning system;
- Stream switching and primary sample conditioning unit (optional).
- All the packages within the complex are installed in a non-explosion-proof cabinet;
- Flexible structure built with analytical modules of MAG chromatograph;
- Online analysis of pyrolysis gas and physical and chemical parameters calculation, including calorific value, Wobbe index, WDP and methane number;
- Liquids analysis (optional);
- Automatic operation, with manual sample input option;
- Automatic analysis of up to 8 gas flows from various reactors;
- Operational control with a touchscreen LCD;
- Remote access to measurement results and complex settings through interface;
- Chromatograph is delivered with preinstalled Analiz.NET software, which facilitates operation.
Due to automatic measurement of pyrolysis gas physical and chemical properties it is possible to:
- Optimize pyrolysis plant operation, reactor operation modes and other parameters of pyrolysis process;
- Prevent gas with non-compliant composition from entering the generator;
- Mix gas streams from different reactors to obtain a mixture with optimal physical and chemical properties;
- Increase pyrolysis plant efficiency.
Analytical complex for pyrolysis products